This oil is rich, invigorating, with a woody aroma that can calm and uplift the mind, smells like the deep forests of Japan.
The name “Hi-no-ki” is three parts, meaning “Fire of Tree.”
Among its uses are:
• Cleansing Properties
• Helps with blood circulation
•Stimulates hair growth
• Can relieve head tension
• Supports the immune system
• Helps with muscle discomfort
• Reduces the appearance of scars
• Promotes wound healing
• Can be used as a deodorant
• Add to your outdoor “no bus” spray
• Reduces signs of visible aging
• Add to your bath to relax
Check out the “recipes” tab for a great DIY recipes.
DIffuser blends which are one of my favorite way to use any essential oil!
Focused Grounded Gentle Breeze
3 drops Grapefruit 3 drops Balance 3 drop Lemon
3 drops Bergamot 2 drops Hinoki 2 drops Hinoki
2 drops Hinoki 1 drops Wild Orange 2 drops Eucalyptus
Get your bottle of Hinoki FREE in January when you place a 125pv Loyalty Rewards order by on or before the 15th. How or why to place a Loyalty Rewards order, check out the erinmauswellness.com/faq/ and scroll down to “How to place an order.”
Make sure to check out the video on all the promotions this month!