|I love to keep this homemade peppermint bark on hand when I feel my chocolate cravings coming on. Chocolate makes everything better, am I right?
This bark recipe has the perfect amount of chocolate and mint flavor with only four simple ingredients. It’s so easy to make that it will quickly become your go-to when you need a little chocolate fix.
• 4 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
• 1/4 cup coconut oil
• 1/4 cup honey
• 7 drops peppermint essential oil
• Kosher sea salt
• Shredded coconut
• Place the unsweetened chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler on medium-high heat until melted. Mix with a spoon. Add honey and mix thoroughly to combine. Add peppermint essential oil to mix and stir in well.
• Grease an 8×8 glass dish with coconut oil. Pour mixture into the glass dish and freeze for about 10 minutes. Pull the chocolate out of the freezer and add toppings. The chocolate should be slightly harder, but still melted enough to hold the toppings.
• Put the chocolate back in the freezer and allow to freeze for about 1-2 hours until it is hard. After it has hardened you can break it apart into smaller pieces and serve!